SOLVED

How to change logo on Facebook tab?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to change logo on Facebook tab?

I just tried using the Publish to Facebook option and the tab was created; however, the Marketo logo appears, which is not going to be intuitive for our audience.  Is there a way to change the image that is displayed here?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to change logo on Facebook tab?

Elise,

The Marketo icon is just the default. You have to upload your own 111x74 pixel image from within Facebook. Just click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the tab image and Edit Settings. You can change your image there.

And note, Facebook is very picky about the size of that image. It has to be exactly 111x74 pixels or it will not upload the image.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elise,

The Marketo icon is just the default. You have to upload your own 111x74 pixel image from within Facebook. Just click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the tab image and Edit Settings. You can change your image there.

And note, Facebook is very picky about the size of that image. It has to be exactly 111x74 pixels or it will not upload the image.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to change the smaller logo that appears next to the text label of the tab?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam,

The small logo is the brand of the social app itself. The default apps are branded as Marketo Social. Custom social application branding is available as a Services engagement. It is not something you can change from within Marketo. Each social network has its own set of branding requirements.

I put together a document that explains exactly what you can brand in the Social apps. Send me an email or ask a support rep to send it to you.

Kelly Jo