SOLVED

How do you track inbound leads across channels via a single form?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you track inbound leads across channels via a single form?

We have a Marketo form on our WordPress site and we want to embed the form on an Unbounce landing page for Adwords as well. In order to be able to track inbound leads from the web site and the Unbounce LP separately, do I need to clone the form in Marketo and embed the clone on the LP? Or is there a way to use a single form and tag it for different channels, for reporting purposes? 

Thanks,

David

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you track inbound leads across channels via a single form?

When using a "Fills/Filled Out Form" filter or trigger, you can actually specify the incoming page or querystring as a constraint, then have your flows work accordingly. That way, you can use the same form for the Unbounce LP and Wordpress.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

When using a "Fills/Filled Out Form" filter or trigger, you can actually specify the incoming page or querystring as a constraint, then have your flows work accordingly. That way, you can use the same form for the Unbounce LP and Wordpress.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a blog post on the Marketo developers blog about integrating Unbounce and Marketo:
http://developers.marketo.com/blog/integrating-unbounce-and-marketo/

Let me know if this helps?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks both. In our case, we haven't built an Unbounce form yet so we'll just use our existing Marketo form, as Courtney outlined. 

Courtney, is this all I need to do?

- Create Smart Campaign - Fills Out Form and Web Page Is [URL of LP]; Flow: Send email (we're going to email the leads with credentials to access our demo site)

Then, any user who fills out the form from that LP will receive the email, and anyone else who fills out the form from another page won't receive it? 

Seems simple enough but I just want to be sure I got it right.

Thanks,

David