How do you filter people who attended a webinar?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you filter people who attended a webinar?

Also, how do you filter those who didn't attend a webinar (but registered)?

I did my webinar through GoToMeeting.

The "Program Status Was Changed" filter does not give me an accurate number of leads so I'm wondering if there's another filter.

User-added image
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you filter people who attended a webinar?

Those that registered but did not attend should have the status of "No Show" unless you change that. So, if you want them reflected in smart list you are starting to build in your screen shot you'd want to hit the green + sign and add Webinar > no show.

Unless you are trying to do something else?
Calvin_Lam
Level 4

Hi Cezary.

When did you do the webinar?  From the documentation, it says that It can take anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days for GoToWebinar to prepare the final attendance information and make it available in Marketo.

To manually update the statuses, please click “Refresh from Webinar Provider” under Event Actions. Once the attendance is updated in Marketo, the Summary tab for the Event displays a status of Event Complete. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi if properly synced all people that registered should have "Attended" or "No Show" (or "Attended On-demand" if you uploaded the recording). Also you might not want to use the filter "Program Status was Changed". Or use a trigger to to fire when the change happens or filter on "Member of Program" with constraint "Status".