How do I set program status Clicked in Engagement programs?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I set program status Clicked in Engagement programs?

Is there a dynamic way to set up a Change program status campaign in Engagement programs, for when a member opens or clicks an email in the program?

I don't want to have to name every single email in the program because that would be too much admin work when we add and remove pieces of content. And also, the same email can be used in several programs so I want to make sure they received it through the specific program where the Change program status campaign sits.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I set program status Clicked in Engagement programs?

If you arrange all your assets and smart campaigns within the nurture program folder, you should be able to trigger off of "opens email" and set it so email "contains" the name of your engagement program. Then, you should be able to change program status in the flow to whatever is available for that specific chanel (happy to explain this further). Also, to carry out the rest of your requirements, you might limit the campaign to only run once.

Hope this helps!

-Josh
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I set program status Clicked in Engagement programs?

How about that?

0EM50000000RH1b.jpg
That would only work exactly if the members of your Engagement program would not receive emails from any other program/campaign.