How do I pull all data that has been submitted in a form?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I pull all data that has been submitted in a form?

Hi,

I would like to create a spreadhseet of all data that has been captured by a form. I would also like that spreadsheet to capture multiple entries. How do I do this?

Thanks,
Sarah
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: How do I pull all data that has been submitted in a form?

You're not going to be able to capture a snapshot of form submitted through that form each time it's submitted. The best you can do is build a smart list for people who have submitted the form, then use a custom view to show the fields that you're collecting on the form.

Unfortunately, this won't tell you how many times a particular lead submitted that form, nor will it show you changes each time.

If you really wanted to do this, you could do so with custom fields and some workarounds, but it's going to take some effort.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

You can always export the details in form of a spreadsheet. Just create a smart list with the filter of "Filled out form" and the tab of leads will have the details that can be exported as excel.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Adding on to my previous response, we can also create an external service which can capture all the data which is available for a lead and put that in a spreadsheet. You can get the information for all your Marketo fields or just the selected ones.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alok,

When I do that I only get the numbers of how many people filled out the form and when I click view qualified leads I get the list of people that filled out the form.  Is the only way to get the values of what each lead filled out is to add those categories to the view and then export it?  I feel like there should be an easier way?
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Kristen,

This is the only standard way to get lead details!