SOLVED

How do I move images between folders?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I move images between folders?

Can someone explain how to move images between folders?

I currently have one folder 'images' with all my images, but I want to move and organize these images into more specific folders.  There is not a support article on this, so guessing it can't be done, but hoping the community knows better...

Thanks.

Todd
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Re: How do I move images between folders?

Hi Todd,

You should just be able to select your images and drag them to the folder you want to move them to.  It's really easy.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hi Todd,

You should just be able to select your images and drag them to the folder you want to move them to.  It's really easy.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Michelle. 

I just tried this again, only this time from the List view (not thumbnail view) and it worked!

Not sure if you can only drag & drop images in list view or if it's because I'm on a Mac, but once I switched to list view, drag & drop worked like a champ!

Cheers.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hi Todd,

You know, I've never tried dragging & dropping images in thumbnail view, but it doesn't work for me either and I'm also on a mac.  Perhaps you can only drag it when it's in list view.  But glad you got it to work. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just tried on a PC, and it only works in list view for me as well.  Thanks for the tip on moving images, it been driving me nuts as well.