Re: How do I make sure that Bizible Tracking Script is triggered when adding to LP Templates in Marketo

Raul_Lozano
Level 1

How do I make sure that Bizible Tracking Script is triggered when adding to LP Templates in Marketo

I have to add a JS Bizible script to our LP Templates. DoI Just copy and paste it into the HTML code, or do I have to add something to the code to trigger the script?

I read somewhere that I have to add variables, or make the script a snippet? if that is the case how do I reight the variable for such a script?

2 REPLIES 2
Will_Etling
Level 2

Re: How do I make sure that Bizible Tracking Script is triggered when adding to LP Templates in Marketo

I had a similar but slightly different question: since Bizible acquired Marketo, would this just come down to a configuration setting for Marketo LP's? Or is it still necessary to add it via snippet/template.

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Raul Lozano If you've added the script the script to your LP templates, provided you've approved your landing pages, you don't need to do anything else. People may decided to use tokens or snippets because of scalability - to make updating thousands of landing pages easier

Will Etling No there hasn't been any configurations added to Admin > Setup