SOLVED

How do I make a sequential questionnaire using forms?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I make a sequential questionnaire using forms?

How do I make a sequential questionnaire using forms? I have an example of a questionnaire already created, and each question becomes sequentially visible as they are answered. I'm trying to edit it to have a new question inserted among the pre-existing questions. But every time I attempt to insert the question and then access the If/then statement pop-up to tell it to be visible after the preceding question is answered "no", it doesn't allow me to go to the next step after "If - Select Field" as my Field is not on the list, even though I selected it in the "field" drop down under "Properties".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I make a sequential questionnaire using forms?

Figured out the answer myself. I have the poweeeeeeer!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jason Jobes

Thanks for your question! I am going to move this to our Products and Support​ area, since it is a product related question. Feel free to post marketing related questions in this section, such as best practices, managing your team, strategy etc.

We understand it will take some time to get the hang of our new structure! If you have questions, feel free to let me know.

Best,Liz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Figured out the answer myself. I have the poweeeeeeer!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! You sure do! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you use Visibility rules ?

I am actually looking for a way to create sequential forms using Marketo forms 2.0

I want to display another part of a form by clicking on a submit button. Of course, the data will only be send by marketo only when the prospect clicks on the final submit button.

Do you know how to do that ?

thanks