How do I know what emails a lead recieved and not recieved with its activity detail?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I know what emails a lead recieved and not recieved with its activity detail?

I have sent several emails to our leads but each time it is sent to different target according to their sales stage.

So is there any function in Marketo menu to track who receive what?

Appreciate your support in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Julz_James
Level 10

Re: How do I know what emails a lead recieved and not recieved with its activity detail?

You could run different smart lists showing 'was delivered email' and pick the specific emails you want to track.  Do you want to track all emails or individual  emails?  If you want to do individual ones you'll need to do a smart list per email.  You can track email sent, email delivered, email opened or clicked link in email depending on if you want to do interaction or just delivered?

Hope this helps.

Juli

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I know what emails a lead recieved and not recieved with its activity detail?

Thank you Juli for answering,

I would like to track all emails for a specific person.

For example, assume that I sent 10 different emails to a person, then what I would like to know is which emails this person opened/clicked and didn't opened/clicked.

Is there any historical data?

Thank you again.

Masa

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Masatoshi, if you just want to know for a specific person which emails were sent/received, you can filter their activity history by emails sent or delivered. If you want to look at which people received a specific email then you would use a smart list as Juli suggested above.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Dory,

Sorry my question was not clear enough.

I replied back again.

Thank you.

Masa

Julz_James
Level 10

Hi Masa,

All you need to do then is look at specific leads activity log, as you can see all their sent emails, open, clicks etc.  You can use the search bar in the activity log to search for just emails.

Hope this helps

Juli