How do I find out the actual email addresses that bounced in my Marketo Program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I find out the actual email addresses that bounced in my Marketo Program?

I need to get a report of all the emails that bounced or were not otherwise delivered. I don't need the aggregate numbers, but the actual emails. How do I pull this report, and preferably export the emails?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: How do I find out the actual email addresses that bounced in my Marketo Program?

Hi Joe, you would create a smart list of anyone who was sent email and had that same email bounce. Then you can export the list, and will have the email addresses. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I find out the actual email addresses that bounced in my Marketo Program?

Hey Joe,
To expand on what Dory said, you can create a Smart List using the "Email Bounced" filter.

Alternatively, you can filter the results of the campaign that sent the email to only include Bounces. This will also include lead informaiton. Instructions to do so can be found here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LBj5CAG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, thanks for the speedy response. I ended up finding it here:
  1. Clicking on the Program Name
  2. Changing the view from Dashboard to Control Panel
  3. Clicking on View Results in the Audience block