SOLVED

How Can I Access Marketo Editor?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Can I Access Marketo Editor?

I work as an email template developer and I'm building a Custom Editable Marketo Email Template for a company or a organization. I have Marketo Design Studio access. I am able to create a new template and edit the HTML code. But I don't see any option where I can change the HTML version mode to Design mode and check whether or not the template is editable. Whenever I click on an email template name, it directly takes me to the HTML code. But I need an option where I can see the visual output of my code. I'm not sure what kind of access I need. Could anyone please help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How Can I Access Marketo Editor?

HI Russell,

You need to create a new email, and you will be able to pick a template (your template) and create an email from it. Create an Email - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

If you cannot do this in the design studio, it means you have not been granted enough rights and you should see to it with your client.

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Russell,

You need to create a new email, and you will be able to pick a template (your template) and create an email from it. Create an Email - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

If you cannot do this in the design studio, it means you have not been granted enough rights and you should see to it with your client.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much, Greg! You're a lifesaver!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

You are welcome