SOLVED

History Nav Drop-down

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

History Nav Drop-down

Tried searching this, but didn't see anything.

In our Marketo instance, in the top right, alonside the options where it says your name and "Admin" and "Community" I had another choice that said "History." And, when you clicked it, it showed the 30-40 most recent items that you had clicked on in Marketo. It was incredibly helpful for navigating back and forth quickly between items.

Within the last few days I no longer see this menu choice in Marketo - am I missing something? Does anyone else have this feature in their instance still?

I can't recall if this was a Treasure Chest option that I had enabled, but there is no longer any choice in the treasure chest for it. It's really annoying to have to scroll up/down the tree between a few items that I'm working on... that History button was great.

Any insight from anyone on this?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: History Nav Drop-down

Actually, I just noticed where they relocated it to... there's a binoculars icon to the right of the search box below the logo on the left. Click that and it'll show your history.

0EM50000000RsiS.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Marcus,
My Marketo -> The left box. Is that what you are looking for?

Best regards

Steffen
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am aware you can do it through clicking My Marketo, but this is an extra step that requires leaving Marketing Activities only then to return to MA once you've clicked. It was much quicker before and much more native than having to leave your current area.
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

It used to be an option in the Treasure Chest area of the Admin section, but now it's gone. Not sure why, but it must have been removed during Friday's release.
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Actually, I just noticed where they relocated it to... there's a binoculars icon to the right of the search box below the logo on the left. Click that and it'll show your history.

0EM50000000RsiS.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's really a cool function, didn't see it in the Treasure Chest. Thanks Matt 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Matt!
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I noticed this was missing yesterday and was going to post about it since I missed it so much! Glad to hear it isn't gone for good 🙂 Thanks Matt!
Anonymous
Not applicable

It moved back!! I don't know if this was intentional or an accidental roll back during the most recent release, but the new location was driving me nuts. Glad to see it back where it belongs 🙂