SOLVED

High-level email/campaign stats through API?

Go to solution
Michael_Roper
Level 2

High-level email/campaign stats through API?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if/how it's possible to get access to cumulative stats that arent necessarily lead-specific (or even things like programs - "give me a list of current event programs")

We're building some internal dashboards, and came across Leftronic, who have some integration to use Marketo as a data source. This is good, but we're looking at other platforms besides Leftronic. These other platforms have the ability to import data via API, but I can't see any references in the API docs as to how to pull things like email stats (ie number of sent/delivered/opened/clicked)...

Are these private/undocumented APIs, or am I just not looking at things the right way?

Cheers,
Michael
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: High-level email/campaign stats through API?

Hey Michael,

It sounds like you're looking to get metadata about the assets in your subscription.  Currently the closest API call is getMObjects that can return meta data about different programs in your subscription.

Your example with getting information about email stats sounds cool - you may wish to post an entry in the ideas section to have this added.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Michael,

It sounds like you're looking to get metadata about the assets in your subscription.  Currently the closest API call is getMObjects that can return meta data about different programs in your subscription.

Your example with getting information about email stats sounds cool - you may wish to post an entry in the ideas section to have this added.
Michael_Roper
Level 2

Thanks Evgeniy - that getMObjects call definitely looks like it gets most of what I'm after in the first instance...

and I'll take your suggestion of posting an idea as well - an API call to get information on email performance, or even on email assets themselves would be very handy...