Haven't registered? Just show up and register onsite

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven't registered? Just show up and register onsite

We are in Austin and Dallas this week! If you haven't registered for Austin, you can register onsite. If you haven't registered for Dallas we are stil excepting online registration here. Here are the details for Austin:

Hilton Austin - 500 East 4th Street, Austin, TX, 78701
Registration opens at 2:15, the event starts at 3:30.

Tim Hayden - Principal Strategist, TTH Strategy

Tim has been a founding member of agencies and technology ventures (NION Interactive, GamePlan, 44Doors) and a catalyst for innovative change in some of the world’s largest brands (Dell, Bacardi, AMD, ExxonMobil, Hilton Worldwide, Kraft Foods, Edelman, and others). From operations to marketing and customer service, he assembles technology, adoption and communications initiatives that lead to efficiency and profitability.

Shyna Zhang - Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Marketo

Shyna is responsible for Enterprise Segment go-to-market, content, strategy, execution and story telling at Marketo. Prior to Marketo, she was in product marketing at Microsoft and holds a degree from the University of Texas at Austin.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Haven't registered? Just show up and register onsite

Hi Liz,

I am registered for the event but it is looking tough for me to attend. However I have a long outstanding challenge with engagement programs. Specifically that I cannot figure out to effectively remove someone from a program. Do you think this is something that could be addressed tomorrow? If so, I will find a way to attend as this has caused me heartburn for months now.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look forward to it. Are there additional networking events after the event?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cheryl, I'm sure someone there could help you out! There will be a good group of employees there.

@Jason, There is a happy hour from 5:30 - 6:30pm post event.

Best,
Liz