SOLVED

Has anyone used the SugarCRM connector for many to many relationships

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone used the SugarCRM connector for many to many relationships

We have yet to implement Marketo with SugarCRM.  We are now deciding if we can modify the exisiting SugarCRM API to handle the many to many relationships or if we build our own API.  Who has implemented the SugarCRM connector with many to many relationships.  We are planning to use custom objects for the many to many.  Like to hear from anyone who can offer advise on best way to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone used the SugarCRM connector for many to many relationships

I've integrated Sugar with MKTO, and used Many to Many - if your still working on this, I'm happy to help. But will save time typing a long winded explanation till I find out if it's still relevant...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey Ally,

Are you able to tell me a little more about the module you are using in the many to many relationships and how you'd like access to that information in MKTO?

Sincerely,

Keith Nyberg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Keith

We are now looking at just using the standard SugarCRM and Marketo connector, and removing the many to many relationship, as the many to many only affects a small percentage of our database.

Thanks

Ally

Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey Ally,

Any reason your company wants to spend time removing "many to many" when it sounds like if only affects a small percentage of your database? Also, what are the negative impacts you are seeing currently and what is the ideal resolution that would result from removing the many to many piece? Is this to resolve records linked to multiple accounts or opportunities? Apologies for the question but I am really interested in what you're trying to do here as I can provide feedback to our internal team that owns the connector.

Sincerely,

Keith Nyberg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Keith

We are not going to remove the many to many relationship we have. The current plan is to go back to a flat structure and create duplicates for the few customers many to many affect. We have a staff member now who is more technology based and is taking over this work stream and looking at the standard API connector.

Tks

Ally

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've integrated Sugar with MKTO, and used Many to Many - if your still working on this, I'm happy to help. But will save time typing a long winded explanation till I find out if it's still relevant...