Has anyone noticed that the search in Marketing Activities tree has become very unresponsive?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone noticed that the search in Marketing Activities tree has become very unresponsive?

I am finding a 1 to 3 minute delays on my first program search in the market activities tree and after the first search my subsequent searches are immediate if I do not move off of the Marketing Activities tab.

This delay is not subject to one particular browser, as I have tested the search using Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox and Internet Explorer all having the exact same results.

I anyone has experienced the same issue and has found a fix please advise.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone noticed that the search in Marketing Activities tree has become very unresponsive?

I noticed a few small changes this week that might have something to do with this - the history button was moved from the top right (up by Admin), over to the top of the folder section as a little binocular button. At the same time, the filter option that existed for the folder section has gone away...
I'm not seeing a slowdown in my searches, but maybe some additional changes were made re: history/filtering/searching? Can someone from Marketo add more info? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone noticed that the search in Marketing Activities tree has become very unresponsive?

Caitlin,

Thank you for your response but I don't believe that this weeks changes is part of the cause as this issue has been going on for the better part of 6 weeks.

I do have a case opened with support and have been told that this issue will be addressed in the Q4 release however I am trying to put more pressure on Marketo to release the fix sooner as it is really becomming a big issue for me and my users.