Global view? Within Salesforce, I want my entire sales team to see a list of everyone who clicked on an email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Global view? Within Salesforce, I want my entire sales team to see a list of everyone who clicked on an email.

A common need for us as marketers and sales directors:

Within salesforce, we want the entire sales team to be able to see which leads clicked on a single marketing email that is in a Marketo campaign. We need a single report in salesforce that shows all leads that have clicked on a specified email. 

We would love for it to be in the Marketo tab in salesforce. However, I believe we need to just create a flow step in the actual marketo campaign that adds a lead to a salesforce campaign, which the sales team can later run a report on to see who clicked. 

Suggestions, Tricks? 
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Re: Global view? Within Salesforce, I want my entire sales team to see a list of everyone who clicked on an email.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but in SFDC, I look at the campaign that is synced to a marketo program/campaign. View the campaign in SFDC, click on the members and sort your column by status and you should be able to see all those members who clicked a link on an email. Clicked on link on email has to be a part of your Status or Step in Marketo or SFDC otherwise you won't see it. If you just want to see all that opened then you'd have to create a report in SFDC pulling that specific campaign with the member status Clicked link on an email.  That's at least what I do and it's easy.