Friday Funday! If you could go back to grade school, what would you want to be when you grow up?

Courtney_McAra4
Level 4

Re: Friday Funday! If you could go back to grade school, what would you want to be when you grow up?

Pro-Athlete all the way!  I'd be an Olympic Equestrian like Beezie Madden and Laura Kraut!

0EM50000000QtS8.jpg

or I also think I'd be a great ER nurse.  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Friday Funday! If you could go back to grade school, what would you want to be when you grow up?

When I was a kid, I REALLY wanted to be the scanner at the grocery store.  For some reason rolling cans over a bid red X while hearing the beep of the register seemed so satisfying.  🙂

Now - I'd say a yoga instructor on the beaches of Costa Rica!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Heather -- that is hilarious. Turns out I was shooting a little lower...I REALLY wanted to be the person who bagged the groceries, it looked like so much fun!  We would have made a great team...(we do)

My parents are stoked Mkto worked out I think.
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I was younger, I always said I would either be a Journalist or a Fashion Designer. But knowing what I know now, I'd say I'd want to be a chef because I'm really passionate about food- eating and making it. 🙂 Like Rachel Ray, but I'd be way less annoying for sure!

Rachel Ray
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to be a Sports Star, probably a Tennis player, winning grand slams & traveling around the world 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've always wanted to be a performer. Being a rock star never worked out, but there's still time to act. #procrastination
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love cycling - what about taking photos for Google maps?

0EM50000000QtqS.jpg