Frequency of action filter?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Frequency of action filter?

Hi All!

Trying to do a smart list to include what I consider to be something simple and that is to pull in leads that are doing a X activity X number of times per week.  The only option seemingly availble to me is the date of activity constraint which has all kinds of operators (i.e. is, any, between, before, after, etc.). But none that would be applicable for what I am trying to really do - which is imply frequency of activity not date of activity.

Any ideas?  I am wracking my brain over here!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Frequency of action filter?

HI Amanda,

There is another constraint that you can use on your filter called "minumum number of times." Use this for the amount of times you want to monitor in conjunction with the date. It should be located right under the "Date of activity" constraint.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jackie!

I have the minimum number of times in place already.   But because I am not trying to use a date or date range at all - rather, frequency of activity (i.e. minimum of 5 times per week).   So the one constraint is in place, but with the date of activity options that they give there is nothing that allows me to tie the minimum constraint with what I am really trying to do which is frequency of activity - not date, per se.
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

I might not be understanding, but would combining the two constraints not work for you?

0EM50000000Rxrh.jpg