SOLVED

Forms 2.0 won't submit

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forms 2.0 won't submit

I have been slow to adopt forms 2.0. We had issues with it on our non-Marketo landing pages...and now it's not working correclty on a Marketo landing page. 

For some reason it worked happily for about a month, and now it won't let some users hit submit and get to the thank you page. The weirder things is it is not an issue for all users. Some users are able to successfully complete the form in Chrome and Firefox, others are not. 

Anyone else ever experience this issue? 

All the benefits to forms 2.0 don't matter if I can't get the data from forms people are filling out! 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forms 2.0 won't submit

Hi Alyssa,
did you do any modifications? JavaScript or any other things?

Are you able to reproduce the error yourself or is it just a customer reporting?

Best regards

Steffen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alyssa,
did you do any modifications? JavaScript or any other things?

Are you able to reproduce the error yourself or is it just a customer reporting?

Best regards

Steffen
Anonymous
Not applicable

We changed the landing page and put the form 2.0 on it and that is the only change. 

I am able to reproduce the error in FIrefox. The form submits just fine in Chrome. For my coworker...it's the opposite. For other coworkers they can submit the form in both Firefox and Chrome. 

I also created a test page with the form on it, and it again freaks out in Firefox. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alyssa,
the test template was completely "empty"? So you made a new template and page which doesn't contain anything else than the form? No Code modifications or stuff like that?

In that case I never heard about that problem. Hope you already created a support ticket? I think they should be your best help.

Best regards 

Steffen