Form Question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Question

Can you have a form that has two fields for "email address"  I want to use the email address field twice on my form, but it is greyed out when I go to use it again.  Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Form Question

If you want to capture a second email you would need to add a secondary email field in field management.  

Can you explain what you're trying to do with the 2 email fields?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a form that will be submitted by a sales rep.  We want them to fill in the contacts email address and also their own email address.

Would I call the field secondary email address and then rename the field once I put it in the form?
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Yes. Also remove the munchkin code from that page (in the page template, it's a piece of PHP), otherwise the sales reps web visits will be associated with the newly created lead. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick Question.  If I create the secondary email address field in marketo, it doesnt create the field in SalesForce, therefore it wont be mapped to a field in SalesForce.  Would you still need to remove the muchkin code from the page?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, could someone explain how to remove the munchkin tracking code from a marketo landing page?  My designer has not had to do this before.

Thanks!
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Remove "<!--?php echo $mContext['endElements']; ?-->" from the page template to remove Munchkin. This is unrelated to whether it's a Marketo only field or not.