follow up page doesn't load with form 2.0

Anonymous
Not applicable

follow up page doesn't load with form 2.0

Hello community!

Recently we decided to move away from the old forms and start using the new 2.0 forms. 
Until now, we are placing the forms via iFrame on our website. Create the form, place it on a marketo LP, attach the follow up page on this marketo LP, and use this marketo LP as the iframe on our website. No need for an extra script or code to show the follow up/thank you page.

After changing the old form for the new one, the follow up page wont load after hitting the submit button, although the overall set up is the same. Everything else is working as it's supposed to (sending the collateral, saving the records info, updating the record, etc.).

Anyone else facing this, or am i the only one?
Here is an example where the follow up wont be shown no matter how long i wait: https://www.hybris.com/en/downloads/analyst-report/forrester-wave-2013/709

All the rest of the forms on that website are the old ones and after submiting the follow up page will come on that frame.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you!

Ioulia 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: follow up page doesn't load with form 2.0

Hey Loulia,

Have you checked the settings on the LP itself.  When you embed the form on a page, you'e given three options for the follow-up behavior, Stay on Page, a URL, or the Form's default behavior.  You can check this by editing your LP draft, selecting the form, and choosing Edit from the gear menu.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: follow up page doesn't load with form 2.0

Yes, this is set on taking the follow up page i want it to..