SOLVED

Follow Marketo Socially

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Follow Marketo Socially

I am following @EmailConsultant, Facebook and on Google + but nothing was awarded for over a week.

I was even able to "share socially" and received the reward for that but I have not been rewarded for "following."  

What should I do?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

Re: Follow Marketo Socially

No Problem.  On the Garage Band thing, that is pretty normal.  There is a bug in the system so they are not giving points and buttons for reviewing articles.  Several people have noticed this.  Same with some of the other badges.  It is knid of wierd.  It is not the perfect system, but it is still fun and pretty good. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

I would email Liz.  Her email is liz@marketo.com.  Good luck. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got it. I guess it would take 2-3 weeks with a couple of emails to Community/Liz.

Thanks, Josh!

Unfortunately, my Garage Band still says I have 8/10 when I am supposed to have 10/10 
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

No Problem.  On the Garage Band thing, that is pretty normal.  There is a bug in the system so they are not giving points and buttons for reviewing articles.  Several people have noticed this.  Same with some of the other badges.  It is knid of wierd.  It is not the perfect system, but it is still fun and pretty good.