Finding leads affected by a smart campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finding leads affected by a smart campaign

I want to be able to find a smart campaign that made a change to some of our leads. I found a couple of leads that were altered at a specific date and time and want to go back and see how many people were affected. Is there a way to search for the smart campaign that caused this change or at least find the list of affected leads?

4 REPLIES 4
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Re: Finding leads affected by a smart campaign

Hey Kevin,

I would start by going to the lead activity log for one of the leads that was impacted. In the activity log, find the specific action you are referencing and you should see the smart campaign that caused the action under the "Campaign Name" column:

pastedImage_1.png

Click on the campaign and go to the "Results" tab for that specific campaign. This should show you all leads that have been impacted.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Unfortunately, I see that the instance I am trying to understand does not have a campaign name listed. Do you know what this might mean? In my case, I am looking at an attribute that should added when a lead is imported or goes through a campaign so am unsure why nothing is registering there.

Nicole_McQuade
Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I'm seeing issue today with leads that were created around December of 2013 which I believe was around when my company first set up their Marketo instance and SF integration. I'm curious if your issues are dating to the time of the initial setup of your instance or to December 2013. I find it odd that several troubleshooting issues are coming up this week with a common thread that they were created around the same time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting, we are actually in the middle of getting Marketo integrated with SF. I am seeing that the activity log shows one of the leads that was affected was created after we started the integration but that would be June of this year, not 2013.