Re: Fills out form trigger with date constraint

Jason_Scott
Level 4

Fills out form trigger with date constraint

I have a smart campaign set up with fills out form trigger and a date constraint.

Flow steps do NOT trigger with the date constraint set up.  Is this common?  Or, am I running into an bug?

0EM50000000RTqF.jpg
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jason,

Is the form active yet, or are you still testing it yourself?
Jason_Scott
Level 4

Yes, the form is active.  If I remove "Date of activity" it works fine.

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

I think there's no such issue. Possibly, the flow won't trigger if the leads don't qualify for a specific date - may be nobody filled out the form within the constraint specified.
Kassia_Wilhelm
Level 2

I know this is months after your issue, but I am having the same issue on a live campaign that just caused some pretty significant problems for us. I had two nearly identical campaigns listening for form fill out and sending a confirmation email in response. One campaign had a "Date of Activity" constraint and one didn't, the one without the date constraint worked perfectly and the one with the constraint did NOT work (and I am 100% positive that the dates were right and that there were form fill-outs).

Either this is a buggy area of Marketo OR it's possible that when you set a "Date of Activity" it's a date field, but the date of the activity in the lead record would be a date time field and that's why it's not working.

If anyone can confirm this that would be helpful. But I know I'm definitely going to avoid using it from now on.