Excluding my customers that are in one list from a new list

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excluding my customers that are in one list from a new list

I have a list of customers that I have previously sent emails. I am uploading a new list of prospects that may or may not contain my current customers. How can I set up a filter to include my new list, but at the same time not include any of my customers that may be in the new list by checking against the customer list?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Excluding my customers that are in one list from a new list

...it would be member of a list (new list uploaded) but not a member of the existng list/smart list of customers.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mark has it - you can also get more specific if you need to such as looking at email delivered - the list shows intent, but not that they actually got it - due to deliverability, marketing suspend, email throttle, etc.
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I tested that, I set it up like this... 
But the email still went to the leads that I put in the "Our benefits clients" that are also in the "Test Data.com" list.  Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

0EM50000000R7NM.jpg
 Sorry, here is the picture
Anonymous
Not applicable

Somertimes dealing with this stuff is kind of like field stripping a M-16... I would start with looking at the number of people on both lists and then see if your Smart list created by using the two filters( above) is a sub-set...I ofter find the issue at that point. If that doesn't work i start looking at activity logs of the people getting the test that shouldn't...usually this is where I find the drama.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!