Exclude People who Replied to First Campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exclude People who Replied to First Campaign

Hello,

I'm using the same sending list for three campaigns that I'm setting up. But for the second campaign, I'd like to exclude people who have responded to the email in the first campaign. Same with the third campaign, I'd like to exclude people who have already responded to the first and second emails.

How do I filter them out? Do I add an "interesting moment" in the flow of the preceding campaign? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Re: Exclude People who Replied to First Campaign

Can you please clarify what you mean by "responded". Is it opened email, clicked email, filled out a form?

Once you're clear on the above, you can set filters for the appropriate activity to exclude people from follow up sends.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Jay,

Thanks for the help! Responded means "replied" to the email, not just opened, or clicked the email. The email is a simple text which prompts people to reply to the sender directly. There's no form to fill out, or call to action button within the email. I know this isn't the most ideal set-up, but this is why I'm not sure how to set this up.

Thanks!

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

There isn't a way this can happen without some manual handling or using a third party solution.

Refer to this doc on how the Marketo Sales Insight plugin might work Log Inbound Mail From Your Leads in Marketo - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Refer to this thread How to Track Email Responses for example third party solutions.