Event program sync problems with Webex

Anonymous
Not applicable

Event program sync problems with Webex

Hi all,

Some time ago I've set up Event program and synced it to an existing event in Webex.
Sync was successful and the Event is marketo showed the a corresponding event number from Webex.

However, recently I've noticed that the event number has disappeared as if the program is no longer linked to any Webex event. When I try to reset even settings in marketo the system tells me that I can't do so since the program has already memebrs in the registered status...
So, I had to pull out all members, removed them from the program by changing status to "Not in program" re-synced the program once again with the Webex event and then imported existing memebrs once again with the same status.

Does anyone know why Marketo-Webex sync brokens and what is the best way to fix it? Is it some problems on the backend of Marketo or Webex?

Thanks,
Oleg
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Event program sync problems with Webex

Hi Oleg,

You mentioned that the event number disappeared?  Cn you be more specific about what number changed?  The statuses are the current number of people with the status, so when the event finished, the registered number would go to zero and the attended and no show numbers would increase. 

An example can help me better troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Cheryl