Engagement program with quarterly material

Kim_Allen
Level 10

Engagement program with quarterly material

I want to create a nurture program for quarterly marketing campaign efforts, this would be for sales to add ppl to from MSI.

So let me know if this would work of if you have another suggestion... create a feeder campaign for smart list - campaign is requested, sales insight and flow - add to quarterly campaign nurture, new stream (a blank stream).

Then the stream transitions would be added to engagement program and based off of date of activity (defined by the quarter)? Or could I lose the feeder campaign and in each stream just have the transition be campaign is requested (and date of activity)?

I know this doesn't really require an engagement program but we want to 1) be able to add material as we go and 2) have some emails (like holiday emails) expire

Ideas?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement program with quarterly material

Kim,

Depending on if your content is evergreen, it may not need to be so complicated.

If, for example the Q2 2014 newsletter would only be used once, you could just add people to a list (sales available campaign) and always send to just that list. You would not an engagement engine for this exercise.

Charlie