Engagement Program structure

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program structure

Hi users,
I have been scouring the community for answers but just can't find what I'm looking for.  I'm setting up a basic nurture program with 2 streams, early and late. I am clear on how to add content and people etc but the information i'm missing is what kind of back-end campaigns/alerts/controllers need to be set up in order for the program to function and report properly.  What kind of program status are you using other than Member and Engaged and how have they worked for you? I have a batch campaign as well as a trigger to add new people to the nurture program, but other than that I'm stumped as to what other kinds of campaigns I need to have to launch this successfully.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Program structure

Hi Michelle,

Back End Campaigns (You don't need all of these but pick and choose what works for what you are looking to achieve)
  • Batch for past leads
  • Trigger for new leads
  • You may want a pause and unpause campaign if there are certain people during certain times you want to pause like opps being worked on by sales
  • You can create an alert that sends an email to you if someone gets added to the program when they shouldn't have been
  • Success campaigns - when people reach your desired behaviour you attribute success
  • Transition rules. This isn't a back end campaign but make sure your transition rules are set up if you are having people move from one program to another
With only one engagement program there aren't many campaigns needed. Ease of using the engagement program!

Program Statuses
  • This depends on whether or not you are using programs or emails for your engagement program
  • You can add statuses such as clicked and converted or if you have different levels of engagement you can include those statuses as well depending on what your stages look like
Let me know if there is something you want to achieve or if you are concerned about something and I would be happy to address them.

Best,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Program structure

Hi Michelle! Those are great starting points you listed. I would recommend creating a pause or remove from engagement program. For example, if Sales is working the lead, we typically pause them in the nurture so prospects don't get overwhelmed with communications. If Sales recycles the lead, then we continue them to the nurture. You can also remove prospects if they become a customer. Hope this helps!