SOLVED

Engagement Program - Batch and Trigger

Go to solution
Jessica_Korn
Level 3

Engagement Program - Batch and Trigger

Can I build an engagement program so that I run a group of leads through it as a batch, and also individual leads through as a trigger? Or do I need two separate programs? 

I'd structure it like this: 

ENG Program A

Add to Program A Campaign 1 - Batch list of leads who have previously done x,y,z

Add to Program A Campaign 2 - Trigger campaigns of leads who will do x,y,z

Will that work, or do they need to be separate programs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Re: Engagement Program - Batch and Trigger

Hey Jessica - you can do both of these within the one program and they will work fine.

As a side note though; many people don't actually do triggers to pull leads into nurtures but rather do repeated schedule batch campaigns that run at a set cadence before each cast. This can help reduce load on high traffic instances but also would enable you to achieve both of these needs within a single campaign  could be worth exploring whether it'd work for you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Jessica - you can do both of these within the one program and they will work fine.

As a side note though; many people don't actually do triggers to pull leads into nurtures but rather do repeated schedule batch campaigns that run at a set cadence before each cast. This can help reduce load on high traffic instances but also would enable you to achieve both of these needs within a single campaign  could be worth exploring whether it'd work for you!

Jessica_Korn
Level 3

Ah, both options sound good. Thanks for the quick reply, Grace.