Engagement Over Time Widget missing?

Ashley_Riddle1
Level 1

Engagement Over Time Widget missing?

Hi there,

I found this documentation article that references a cool "Engagement Over Time" widget: The Engagement Dashboard - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation:

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 6.08.48 PM.png

But when I tried to find it on my own engagement program's dashboard I'm not seeing it anywhere. Am I blind? Can anyone else see this widget in their dashboard? Has it been removed altogether? Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 6.10.12 PM.png

7 REPLIES 7
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Engagement Over Time Widget missing?

For us, it's right there in the bottom left of the dashboard:

pastedImage_0.png

Try changing "Streams" to "All Streams"

Ashley_Riddle1
Level 1

Hi Dan, thanks for the reply! I've changed all available settings and clicked all the links/options I can see and it still just shows the "Program Status" box in that section. Thanks for the screen shot though -- I'm happy to see I'm not losing my mind! I think I'll open a support ticket and see if they can do something on their side. Thanks!

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

LOL - I'm trying to find the "program status" widget that you included in your screenshot!

Ashley_Riddle1
Level 1

Haha trade ya! Well I'll let you know if support comes back with a way to toggle between the two.

Heather_Boden
Level 1

Did Marketo Support tell you how to see the "engagement over time" widget? I'm seeing the other one like you did instead of the cool green chart.

Brent_M
Level 2

In case anyone else runs into this issue. This feature is available as an add-on for customers who utilize Marketo’s Revenue Cycle Explorer. Please contact the Adobe Account Team (your Account Manager) for additional details.

Source: 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/email-marketing/drip-nurturing...

SaurabhGoyal_GN
Level 3

@Brent_M - Great! Very old thread though!