Re: Enabling non-responder communication

Mark_Emond7
Level 3

Enabling non-responder communication

Hello

I am trying to enable non-responder communication in a program. Aside from the non-responder communication, the rest of the program sets up very well for an engagement program, with four streams. Our client wants to send "reminder" emails to non-responders of the previous email, instead of proceeding to the next email in the stream.

I am thinking this is best suited to an Email Program, instead of an Engagement Program, with logic that looks like this...

pastedImage_6.png

Does this make sense? Can anyone see a way to manage this in an Engagement Program (with the key being that any leads who have not responded are paused from receiving the next email touch until/unless they have responded to the reminder communication)?

Thanks!

Mark

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logic looks good...consider embedding this program in the engagement program so that you can get the benefit of not sending duplicate content that was downloaded from the website as well as this cool half-step.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Mark,

Look at Robb's technique here: Length Matters: Engagement Programs that Don't Finish Too Quickly...

And vote here, , this si exactly for this use case that I created this idea.

-Greg

Mark_Emond7
Level 3

Thanks Greg. I will definitely vote for your idea. This really shouldn't be this difficult to do!

Mark_Emond7
Level 3

Thanks Mark.