Email search functionality within Marketo Sales Insight

Amy_Pickerill
Level 1

Email search functionality within Marketo Sales Insight

Is there a function or process in which a sales representative may search for an email template based on a unique ID, keyword or topic within Marketo Sales Insight when performing either Add to Marketo Campaign or Send Marketo Email actions?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email search functionality within Marketo Sales Insight

Hi Amy,

You can use the search function within the "Send Marketo Email."  As you type, it will start to search.

7-13-2015 3-56-48 PM.png

I do want to point out one other tip that we've found helpful.  We store all of our MSI emails in one folder in one program within Marketo (but the emails will all link back to their respective programs for processing).  This is helpful because this really allows us to control the foldering structure here & make it easy to read for our reps.

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I think Joanna Kwong​ makes a good point about folder structure.

In the past I've kept the MSI version of emails centralized in Design Studio but bundled into logical folders (let's say, based on funnel stage) which makes it a lot easier for reps. You could just as easily structure folders based on topic or product line, etc.

The keyword search I believe will search the name of the email but not the full text of the email itself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep that's right, @Justin Norris.  Good points!

Amy_Pickerill
Level 1

Thank you!

Amy_Pickerill
Level 1

Thank you!