SOLVED

Email Invalid Cause for Hard Bounced and Soft Bounced

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Invalid Cause for Hard Bounced and Soft Bounced

Hi There,

Can anyone assist me with the email invalid caused? We are currently running a campaign and we have high bounced back, especially Soft bounced.

When we created the smart list for Soft bounced, and added the email invalid cause field, but the result was blank. Likewise, for hard bounced, only 32 results out of 50. Where can we generated the cause for each invalid email?

Appreciate anyone or Marketo Support team can help to assist this soon.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Invalid Cause for Hard Bounced and Soft Bounced

The Email Invalid field is only used for cases where it bounced literally because the email address is not good.

See this post for more info on how to get specific details for each type of bounce: Monitoring Email Deliverability: Bounces - Part I

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Email Invalid field is only used for cases where it bounced literally because the email address is not good.

See this post for more info on how to get specific details for each type of bounce: Monitoring Email Deliverability: Bounces - Part I

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a great resource for overall bounce handling.  https://nation.marketo.com/community/champion/blog/2015/07/14/making-sense-of-marketo-email-bounce-c... .  Just written by a Marketo Champion last week.