Email Frequency Best Practices

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Frequency Best Practices

We are getting ready to launch our nurture programs and want to know what your email frequency best practices are.  We were thinking every 3 or 4 weeks for non-responders.  Any feedback is appreciated!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email Frequency Best Practices

We go with the every 4 weeks x 5 touches, then a month off for non-responders and then back into a program.

We also fast track those who are clicking in emails to every 2 weeks instead of every 4.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Frequency Best Practices

Hi Kimi, 

I wanted to know how you built out your nurture program, specifically the part where you fast track everyone who is clicking emails to every 2 weeks instead of 4.  

Are you using the customer engagement program for this? 

I'm creating our late stage nurture and have 9 emails. I want them to send every 3 weeks, but if the person clicks on an email, send the next one out at 2 weeks.  Also, if they don't click that email, the following email would go out in 3 weeks.

I've tried building a regular nurture program but had trouble with wait steps. With the engagement program I'm having trouble with cadence/timing and switching people back and forth between streams of 3 weeks vs. 2 weeks.  I think another huge issue is that I'd like to run it every week..which adds another layer of complexity.

Any insights would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Melissa