Email flows

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email flows

Does anyone know how to set up an email flow so that when you have a series of emails (in my case 3) all emails are sent to all people who didn't complete our call to action. The call to action was to set up a meeting.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email flows

Draft one smart campaign that sends these emails by default.  Draft a second campaign that removes leads from the flow the minute they complete the call to action.  
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

How are they setting up the meeting? Is it something that can be tracked within Marketo? I'd set up send 1 email, wait, then have a choice for send email 2 where if they set up a meeting, do nothing but if they don't, then send email 2.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with Amber that this would best be hanlded in in a single smart campaign, but after the Wait flow action, we use a Remove From Flow flow action as Steven suggests with a Choice that checks to see if the goal condition has been achieved yet and if so, the Campaign value you would specify to have them removed from the flow is "this campaign".  If they haven't achieved the goal condition, the the Default Choice would be "-- Do Nothing --".  The next flow action would be Send Email.  Then you would repeat that sequence of flow actions again.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a Stop Flow condtion for Click link, fills our form or whatever the specific call to action is.

The smart campaign will continue to the end sending it to all leads who did not complete the call to action. 

It's probably the simplist solution although there may be others. 

Jem | Debenu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any chance you could post the smart list and flow options to accomplish what Elliot described?  I'm trying to resend the original email to Not Opended and send a new email to Not Clicked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm running into the same problem as Jessica. I have a follow up email I want to send to people that did not open the first email. My flow is...

Send -Email 1-
Wait
Remove from Flow IF -Opened Email- is -Email 1- | Campaign is -this campaign- | Default Campaign -is- -Do Nothing-
Send -Email 2-

But when I test with my email account and don't open Email 1, I don't receive Email 2. Any idea why I don't get Email 2?