SOLVED

Email blast to Salesforce contacts

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email blast to Salesforce contacts

I would like to learn the steps to send out an email blast to selected contacts in our Salesforce database. Salesforce is currently linked to Marketo so I think that should not be a problem (e.g. our web-to-lead forms work great). However, when I create a smartlist and choose the filters we want (State and Account Name), no leads show up in my Smartlist when I click the Leads tab. 

Any suggestions? thanks
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email blast to Salesforce contacts

try to build a smart list first based on just one paramater: "Company Name" look at how many leads/contact qualify for it and then start adding th other filters...This will give you some visability to the data that is syncing down from Salesforce.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

try to build a smart list first based on just one paramater: "Company Name" look at how many leads/contact qualify for it and then start adding th other filters...This will give you some visability to the data that is syncing down from Salesforce.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Mark, good advice. The problem seemed more how we classified contacts rather than a problem with Salesforce or Marketo.