SOLVED

Email Blast Scheduled for Certain Days of Week

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Blast Scheduled for Certain Days of Week

We have created three different email address for three different periods of the time during the week (i.e Sunday - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, Friday & Saturday). How can I set up the Flow so that Marketo knows to only send email blast #1 on Sundays - Tuesdays, email blast #2 on Wednesdays & Thursdays, and email blast #3 on Fridays & Saturdays?

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Blast Scheduled for Certain Days of Week

You can use the Wait Until flow ste as your first step.

Set it to wait X days until Sun, Mon, Tues at X time. I am pretty sure those exact combinations are not possible though, so check  that when you set it up.

You will need three separate lists and three separate campaigns to do this the way you have described the day of week sends.

You might try separating your list into randomly generated lists and then having 7 Day of Week campaigns, one for each list. You could also combine those into a single flow:

Wait Until X Day at Y time
Send Email if List is A
Wait Until Z Day at A time
Send Email if List is B

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Blast Scheduled for Certain Days of Week

You can use the Wait Until flow ste as your first step.

Set it to wait X days until Sun, Mon, Tues at X time. I am pretty sure those exact combinations are not possible though, so check  that when you set it up.

You will need three separate lists and three separate campaigns to do this the way you have described the day of week sends.

You might try separating your list into randomly generated lists and then having 7 Day of Week campaigns, one for each list. You could also combine those into a single flow:

Wait Until X Day at Y time
Send Email if List is A
Wait Until Z Day at A time
Send Email if List is B