SOLVED

Email alert and drop down form

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email alert and drop down form

I have a form that contains a drop down list. When someone selects items in the form an email alert has been set up to notify several people in the marketing and sales departments. The problem is that the email alert doesn't provide the data from the drop down and instead of saying prospect is interested in MEM, PSM,  etc... it says propsect is interested in: 1 (in this example I had selected several products). How do I correct this?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email alert and drop down form

I believe you need to make that field a text field instead of a boolean field... someone else might have better insight but I think that's the issue. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Kimi_Heskett1

I believe you need to make that field a text field instead of a boolean field... someone else might have better insight but I think that's the issue. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Kimi - that totally worked, but now I have another issue. Wonder if maybe you can help with it? This same drop down, I've set it to accept multiple selections. It's a required field as well. However, when I select multiple items - an error message comes up saying "this field is required". If I select only one option, the form accepts the information and processes it.
Kimi_Heskett1

Add 'Select all that apply' as the first value in your list on the form builder. Then when you register choose values that are not 'select all that apply'... should fix it for you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much Kimi! You totally made my form work 🙂