SOLVED

Re: Email activity report

Go to solution
Jane_Lucas
Level 1

Email activity report

Here's what I'm looking for: a report that shows columns for email address, delivered, hard bounced, opened, clicked link, and unsubscribed.

To do this, I have created a People Performance report and smart lists for each column. Is that the best way to create this report? It seems kind of tedious to have to do this each time. I tried to create generic/non-email-specific smart lists for the columns, but the numbers do not match up with the email program dashboard numbers.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Jane Lucas​,

Do you have Revenue Explorer as part of your license?  This could be easily done in there.  Unfortunately, this is what Marketo provides for more in-depth types of reporting and its not provided as standard. 

Thanks,

Gerard

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Jane Lucas​,

Do you have Revenue Explorer as part of your license?  This could be easily done in there.  Unfortunately, this is what Marketo provides for more in-depth types of reporting and its not provided as standard. 

Thanks,

Gerard

Jane_Lucas
Level 1

I think I might have that except for me it's called, Email Explorer... I didn't realize that was available for me. Thank you! I'll look into that. It looks like it has a lot of capabilities.

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Jane Lucas​,

Here is a link to the documentation that will show you how to build them Revenue Explorer - Marketo Docs - Product Docs 

Thanks,

Gerard

Jane_Lucas
Level 1

Wow, thank you so much! Just created my reports in less than half the amount of time!