SOLVED

Email a campaign member smart list to recipient daily

Go to solution
Matthew_Libanio
Level 2

Email a campaign member smart list to recipient daily

Hi there,
 I am looking for a way to email our campaign memeber smart list to a recipient daily.  We have created a registration form that customers sign up on and the sales reps would like to see that list daily.

I can create a report and all it shows me are the number of people registered which is absolutely useless.  Sorry for being honest, but such basic mundane reporting is flat out odd.

Further, under the reporting, I can create a subscriber list that emails daily, but again, showing just number of registrants is not good.  The report needs to show the actual registrants.  Any idea's on how to do this?

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Re: Email a campaign member smart list to recipient daily

You can run a lead report and choose 'Group by' and select email address and schedual that to your folks who need it. Not pretty I know.

Without giving access to the Marketo program, thats what is availible. 
What we had to do here was some marketing folks also wanted to see who was registering so we synced up every event program to SFDC campaigns so that we can run a campaign members report and schedual that and send to the marketing folks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Edward_Masson
Level 10

You can run a lead report and choose 'Group by' and select email address and schedual that to your folks who need it. Not pretty I know.

Without giving access to the Marketo program, thats what is availible. 
What we had to do here was some marketing folks also wanted to see who was registering so we synced up every event program to SFDC campaigns so that we can run a campaign members report and schedual that and send to the marketing folks.
Matthew_Libanio
Level 2

Interesting.  When I run that same report now, I am getting "0" leads showing.  There are over 1400 leads for that registration alone.  Any thoughts as to why this is happening?