Email 2.0 modules not duplicatable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email 2.0 modules not duplicatable

As I work through getting my head wrapped around the transition to Email 2.0, I'm running into an issue with converted templates.

We have a custom email template that was built in 1.0. I cloned it as a 2.0 template. As is, it still works. But, I want to add a section with modules to add/remove. I referenced some notes and one of the existing templates, to add a test section into this template. The sections show up in the email, they show up in the section on the right side, under the modules tab. But I cannot drag & Drop. I can't add/edit/delete them. They don't even show with the dotted line that implies editability.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but here's the block of code I've inserted ( I can post the whole template, if that helps, but first I thought I'd see if I was missing something in just this piece.

<!-- start test insert -->

<table width="640" align="center" id="boxing" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; mso-table-lspace: 0pt; mso-table-rspace: 0pt; border-spacing: 0; border-collapse: collapse; margin-top: 0; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: auto;" class="m_boxing">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td class="mktoContainer boxedbackground" id="template-wrapper" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; mso-table-lspace: 0pt; mso-table-rspace: 0pt; word-break: break-word; -webkit-hyphens: none; -moz-hyphens: none; hyphens: none; border-collapse: collapse;">

<table id="sidebarTestItem" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; mso-table-lspace: 0pt; mso-table-rspace: 0pt; border-spacing: 0; border-collapse: collapse;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" class="mktoModule m_blankSpace" mktoname="Sidebar Test item">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td>

<div class="mktEditable" id="sidebartest"> Test new section</div>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<table id="sidebarTestItem2" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; mso-table-lspace: 0pt; mso-table-rspace: 0pt; border-spacing: 0; border-collapse: collapse;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" class="mktoModule m_blankSpace" mktoname="Sidebar Test item2">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td>

<div class="mktEditable" id="sidebartest2"> Test new section</div>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<!-- end test insert -->