SOLVED

Edit Formatting for Content Ai in Emails

Go to solution
Nikki_Aurelio
Level 3

Edit Formatting for Content Ai in Emails

I'm wondering if anyone has edited the formatting for Content Ai in Emails?

I understand that you can choose from the 8 different layouts per the product docs (Enable Content-AI in Emails - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation). However, I'm hoping to be able to change things like the font, button color, etc. When I enable an image for Content Ai, the font particularly changes to a pretty awful one that I'm hoping to overwrite. I've attached a screenshot of the enabled image vs. the preview/sample.

I'm also aware of the way to customize the rich media bar, which we have done on our website per these instructions: http://developers.marketo.com/javascript-api/web-personalization/rich-media-recommendation/

Hoping to find guidance on how to do similar formatting for Content Ai in Emails.

Appreciate any guidance anyone can offer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nikki_Aurelio
Level 3

Re: Edit Formatting for Content Ai in Emails

I finally went direct to support, and I learned that this is not possible at this time.

Per Marketo Support:

At this time for emails they cannot be beyond what is available. This is, however, on the roadmap for a feature to be added. They are downloaded as images that are generated on server so even CSS cannot be used to modify them at this time.  I do know the product manager is aware and looking at adding it, but there's not any timeline for it, I spoke to him personally a while back when I had another customer ask about this.

If you want to vote on this, idea is here:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nikki_Aurelio
Level 3

Re: Edit Formatting for Content Ai in Emails

I finally went direct to support, and I learned that this is not possible at this time.

Per Marketo Support:

At this time for emails they cannot be beyond what is available. This is, however, on the roadmap for a feature to be added. They are downloaded as images that are generated on server so even CSS cannot be used to modify them at this time.  I do know the product manager is aware and looking at adding it, but there's not any timeline for it, I spoke to him personally a while back when I had another customer ask about this.

If you want to vote on this, idea is here: