Dynamic landing page for webinar recording

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic landing page for webinar recording

I want to make a dynamic landing page where if they previously registered for the webinar they can see the video recording - but if they haven't yet given me their information they'll need to fill out the form and then they can see the video. What's the best way of doing this? I was thinking of following these directions: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000Kz0hCAC am I on the right track? Any other suggestions?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Dynamic landing page for webinar recording

Hi Sara, the only challenge with this, is that it requires them to be a part of a segmentation -- which will be challenging to break apart for every webinar that you do. Another idea might be to do different segments for known/unknown people in your database, and then just keep track of if a known person visits one of the landing pages for viewing the webinar. Does that make sense?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dynamic landing page for webinar recording

Yes that makes sense. For the segmentation what can I use as a smart list to capture "known" leads? I was going to do email address is not empty. Does that work? I basically just don't want them to be able to watch for "free" I want their info.