Duplicate SFDC Campaigns and Invalid Statuses in Lead Pass Flow

Anonymous
Not applicable

Duplicate SFDC Campaigns and Invalid Statuses in Lead Pass Flow

When setting up a lead pass flow under a Marketo program, when I type the name of a Salesforce campaign I end up seeing two entries for the same campaign (screenshot below). I searched in Salesforce and found only one campaign with that name.

duplicate campaigns with invalid statuses.png

What is more concerning is that the Status picklist shows only the two standard values, "Responded" and "Sent". However, neither of these values are configured to be valid statuses for the matching campaign in Salesforce. Can someone help me figure out why I may be seeing duplicate campaigns in the Campaign picklist, and why I'm not seeing any of the expected Status values for the given campaign?

1 REPLY 1
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Duplicate SFDC Campaigns and Invalid Statuses in Lead Pass Flow

Hi Marty,

Depending on your SFDC sharing model, the fact that you do not see 2 campaigns in SFDC does not guarantee that there is not 2 campaigns with that name, so make sure that you have the right to see all campaigns.

I have observed in the past some campaign sync issues and lag time. Wait a few hours and try again. If the problem is still there, log a support ticket.

-Greg