Does it affect anything if you rename a program status in a Webinar Channel when we use GoToWebinar as a LaunchPoint Service?

Nate_Oosterhous
Level 7

Does it affect anything if you rename a program status in a Webinar Channel when we use GoToWebinar as a LaunchPoint Service?

Question:

Does it affect anything if you rename a program status in a Webinar Channel when we use GoToWebinar as a LaunchPoint Service? The program statuses would still function the same and mean the same thing.

For example:

If we would like to rename the status of "Invited" to "Member (Invited)".

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does it affect anything if you rename a program status in a Webinar Channel when we use GoToWebinar as a LaunchPoint Service?

I am pretty sure that Marketo uses Registered, Attended, and Absent to communicate with GTW. "Invited" doesn't mean anything to GTW so you could change that.

If you want more granular or specific statuses than Registered, Attended, and Absent, you can add those member statuses and then use smart campaign flow steps to change member statuses.

Nate_Oosterhous
Level 7

Re: Does it affect anything if you rename a program status in a Webinar Channel when we use GoToWebinar as a LaunchPoint Service?

Thanks Amy.  I actually just created a support case with GoToWebinar.  Once I have the official answer I will post it here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nate Oosterhouse - Were you able to find a solution to this?