SOLVED

Does anyone know if I can edit the body of an email during an A/B test before the final send?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if I can edit the body of an email during an A/B test before the final send?

We inadvertently approved an email send with an A/B subject line test, before the final email was approved. Now that the subject line tests have gone out and a winner has been selected, does anyone know if approving the final email will update email that is sent?

Our final email goes out at 2pm EST so any help before then would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know if I can edit the body of an email during an A/B test before the final send?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know if I can edit the body of an email during an A/B test before the final send?

Yes, it will.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know. I ended up un-approving the program and re-creating it with an additional filter on the smart list to exclude members of the failed program.

Jason_Chan
Level 1

This was great help. I have a question in addition to this. I have set up a subject line A/B test, and the test have gone out already. Can I edit the smart list by unapproving the program before I declare the winner and send out the final email? Will unapproving the program stop the A/B test?

Thanks.

Liliana_Cheng1
Level 4

Hey Jason, how did this go? I'd like to unapprove an a/b program so I can add a new filter to suppress a segment and approve it before the winner is deployed.