Does anyone else have a problem with archiving?

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Does anyone else have a problem with archiving?

I keep archiving our items from 2012, but the next time that I log into Marketo, they are no longer archived anymore. Any ideas on what keeps happening? I right click on my folder and say convert to archive folder. It changes to the little file cabinet icon. Then I go about doing other stuff but when I log back into Marketo, it's no longer archived and back to a normal file. We really want to make sure that our 2012 items are archived so we don't have anyone accidentally using them anymore, but this is causing a lot of problems.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone else have a problem with archiving?

This sounds like a bug and we will look into it and get it fixed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amber,

I have confirmed that this is a bug -- the folder is being archived, but the wrong icon is showing in the tree (in technical speak, the tree cache needed to be cleared which we have now done for you). Please take a look now and see if the folder icon is now correct. I have also filed a bug for our engineers to get a permanent fix in.

Thanks,
Ei-Mang

Amber_Hobson

Thank you! That completely fixed my problem.
Amber_Hobson

I'm having this same problem again. Should I simply submit a support ticket? And can we get this fixed so that every time I try to create an archive, I don't have to go back and fix it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amber,

We've cleared the tree cache for you so it should be working now. We have a permanent fix going in with the Feb release. If this happens to you again before the Feb release, please submit a support ticket and request that your subscription's tree cache be cleared.

Thanks,
Ei-Mang