Do you know how to change a Program name that has already been synced to SalesForce?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know how to change a Program name that has already been synced to SalesForce?

Hi,

As I create a new program, I sync it with Salesforce. Unfortunately, if i have made a mistake in the naming of that program after sync, i do not know how to modify it in both Marketo and Salesforce.
Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks
Michael
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Do you know how to change a Program name that has already been synced to SalesForce?

You have to modify both of them separately. You can modify the program name within Marketo to get that to change and then modify the campaign name within SFDC. Once you modify the campaign name, it will sync back to Marketo and show appropriately.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Do you know how to change a Program name that has already been synced to SalesForce?

Also, you will need to have permission to rename in SFDC, sometimes this isn't enabled by default. But like Amber said, you can rename in SFDC and Marketo. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Amber H and @Dory Viscogliosi!